- Because Twitter claims to have more than 175 million users, and
- 93% of social media users believe a company should have a presence in social media, and
- 85% of those users believe a company should interact with their customers, and
- 44% of Twitter users have recommended a product, and
- 58% of people who said if they had tweeted about a bad experience, they would like the company to respond to it
Add a blog or resource section to your website. If you find potential clients ask you the same questions think about adding a Frequently Asked Questions page to your website. Not only will this save you time by not having to repeat the same answers, it will also drive additional traffic to your website and will potentially increase sales of products your customers did not know about before. If the line of work you’re in is constantly changing, and you want to keep your customers up-to-date, add a blog to your website so that you can don’t have to pay a website designer to add your content. WordPress is the ideal tool for this and can easily be customized to match your static website.
When it comes to designing a logo for your business, let this be a guide for the direction of your color palette. What four emotions do you wish to convey when someone thinks of your brand or sees your logo? Write these down and see where they fall in this color wheel of emotions. Remember, this is only one of many aspects of the logo design process to take into account.